Can't Let Go

.
.
This caption exists thanks to a request from an anonymous user who commented on my last post :)

For those of you who aren't reading the mobile version of this blog, take a glance at the right side of your screen - I've updated the "Facebook, Requests, Welcome!" portion a bit and as of today I will no longer be taking requests for caps that are left in the comments. A lot of times I just never see them and so I unfortunately can never get around to them! (If this has happened to you, email me with your request again and I will be sure to get it up ASAP!)

One last thing: the Caption Contest is ending soon! I have lots of really good entries so far, but there can be only one! It's not too late to submit if you haven't already! Happy capping, my debaucherous darlings ;)

~Addie
.
.
 
Designed By Sitysi | Proudly Powered by Blogger