Wrong Place Wrong Time / Requests Announcement

.
.
Did you make a request that I never fulfilled? Click below!




To be honest, it's been nearly a year since I fulfilled a request. Real life has really taken me through some twists and turns and I never had time for them - now that I do, I can't remember which ones have been fulfilled and which ones haven't.

So!

Since I honestly have NO IDEA where the requests have left off, I will personally GUARANTEE that the next 10 requests submitted to me by email at assorteddebaucheries7609@gmail.com will be fulfilled before the caption contest winner is announced on the 31st of this month! Just be sure to put REQUEST in the subject line :)

Remember to get those contest entries in, and stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~Addie
.
.
 
Designed By Sitysi | Proudly Powered by Blogger