Around The House (October Request 1)

.
.
Requested by Lauren G.




As promised, I'm fulfilling 10 requests by the end of this month! I've received six requests already and will be posting them in "first cum first served" order.

If you have previously made a request that I never fulfilled, be sure to email me at assorteddebaucheries7609@gmail.com! I am personally guaranteeing that the first ten people to send a request will have them fulfilled and posted before this blog's 3 year anniversary on October 31st! There are FOUR spots left for this guarantee, so get yours in quick!

Also, be sure to get your caption contest entries in ASAP! There's still plenty of time left, just don't wait so long that you forget to do it at all!

Stay debaucherous, darlings ;)

~Addie
.
.
 
Designed By Sitysi | Proudly Powered by Blogger