Scotty Hill

.
.
I've been trying to keep things about my personal life away from this blog as of late, but I feel that this needs a more widespread audience.
If you haven't been on my personal blog in the past couple of days, then you probably haven't heard about my best friend's little brother, Scotty. I encourage you to read my post by clicking here, but if not, here's the shortened version.

Scotty was out 4-wheeling a couple of night ago on October 21st, and got into a very serious accident. He passed away before the paramedics could get to him. Scotty was only 10 years old.

I have been very close to the family for a number of years now, but I didn't meet Scotty until earlier this month on an impromptu camping trip out near Logandale, NV. My best friend Josh is Scotty's older half-brother, with the same father and different mothers. Josh's mother just passed away a couple of months ago in early August.

I've been wracking my brain for a couple of days to try and figure out how I could help the family out, even in some small way since I don't get to see them too much any more. Then I remembered the rather large TG community, and the pretty sizable following I have on this blog. I would like to encourage all of you to donate to the cause, if even just a dollar, to help out. As of my posting this, $180 has been raised.

If you would like to donate to Scotty's memorial fund, you are encouraged to do so by clicking here. Anything and everything is greatly appreciated!
.
.
 
Designed By Sitysi | Proudly Powered by Blogger