And The Winner Is... (2 Year Anniversary!)

.
.
I apologize for not posting this earlier in the day, when work calls and asks you to stay 2 extra hours you say yes...

ANYWAY. It's been a long road getting to this point! 1.6 MILLION pageviews and counting, 81 followers, and getting to know some of the absolutely BEST people that the TG Caption universe has to offer! I hope you know how much you all mean to me, and how absolutely awesome it feels to see people from half way around the world reading my work. What a Happy Halloween indeed!

Now, as the third year of this blog commences, I've got to start working on this seemingly HUGE influx of requests!

So, without further ado, the winner of this caption contest is...


Brian Justus!



Congratulations, Brian! Thank you for being such an awesome fan and avid reader! (This goes for EVERYONE!)

I will see you all in a day or two when I've finished up all of these requests!
.
.
 
Designed By Sitysi | Proudly Powered by Blogger